Oil in the Engine required an updated set of conversation sheets based on their newly designed PDF brochure.
I was tasked to create a new header design for their printable pages, along with re-designing the text layout of the all the sheets. I designed a gradient wave for the pages based around the wave below their logo, and worked up a number of colour options.
Once we came to a decision on the header design, I started work on the page layouts for which the brief was simple and clean. These were based on previous conversation sheets which had originally been designed in Word.
For this project, I used Illustrator to design the page headers, and InDesign to create the page layouts.
Since working on these conversation pages, I have been working on the brand’s social media designing content that is in-keeping with their current branding, but more up-to-date design-led for Instagram.